Monday, October 14, 2013

Motivasi Diri

Two people can mean a beautiful relationship, but being alone can also mean the same..

Although all of us need to be in love, we must give ourselves time to be in relationship with ourselves..

Happiness is not hard to find. It's beside you, it's in front of you, it's at your back, it's around you.
It's just a matter of appreciation.

"Take everyday like it was your last.
Cause we don't know when we go.
Death you never plan it."

When you think everything is someone else's fault, you will suffer a lot.

I'm not heartless. I've just learned how to use my heart less.

There is no elevator to success. You have to take the stairs.

Even when it's hard to move, take small steps forward. Because every step will lead you farther away from where you were yesterday. 

Manusia itu jika kita terlalu mencintainya akan merana, buta panduan. Kerana manusia hidupnya takkan kekal. Allah itu jika terlalu mencintaiNya akan bahagia selamanya kerana Dia Maha Abadi.

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Every time I look at myself and think on how much I've gone through, I still hardly believe that I have become the strong person that I am now.

You have to endure it everyday until you feel nothing.


No comments:

Post a Comment